Saturday, September 29, 2007

It's been awhile


Okay, it's been awhile since my last blog. We have been so busy with a lot lately. Madelyn started 3rd grade, has started dance, soccer and Tae Kwon Do. This little girl keeps us busy with just her stuff. Andrew is getting bigger by the second. We have started the whole potty training thing. He is getting pretty good at it. A couple accidents, but that is expected. Pete has been very busy with his business. He has also started Tae Kwon Do again too. Hopefully, by December he will have his black belt. I have been busy with my photography and working full time. I too have started kickboxing. So as you can see we are very busy. But, the biggest news of all is...............we have put money down on a lot for a new house! I am so excited. We are hoping to break ground in April and be moved in by September of 2008. Pete and the kids are standing in our future living room (see picture above). We I hope that I haven't bored you to tears. I hope all is well with everyone!

1 Comments:

Blogger sara said...

Congrats on the new house!! It sounds pretty exciting. Mom sent us the new pictures...thanks! They look great. See you in a couple months!

8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home