Thursday, April 03, 2008

What a long strange trip it's been


Holy Crap! It has been forever since I have blogged. A lot has gone on since September. Here is a little update:
1. We survived the holidays with great success. We spent time with family and friends.
2. Pete and I went to Nassau, Bahamas in March. We had a great time. Lots of sun, sand, ocean and wonderful drinks.
3. Madelyn started Quincy United Soccer. She is doing a conditioning course right now and soon will be trying out for the team. Which means alot of traveling to St Louis in our near future.
4. We had a wonderful trip to Joplin to visit the Gilchrist Family over Easter. I think this is going to become an annual event.
5. I received a permanent marking on my foot. I'm not going into the fine details....so figure this one out for yourself.
6. Pete and I will be putting our house on the market in the next couple of weeks. This is going to be very scary. We have to sell our house before we can start on our new house. So we will be homeless for the next couple months. Any volunteers?? We don't have animals...just children.
7. We have been getting things in order to start on the new house. Hoping to break ground in late June-- early July. This is going to be a very fun, yet trying time.
8. Wedding season is getting very, very close. I'm excited. I've missed doing them.
So there you have it. Keane Family Update........... I will try to post more Easter and Nassau pictures soon. I need to go to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home