Saturday, May 17, 2008

For Sale



Well Folks....there you have it. Our house is officially for sale. This is kind of a bittersweet thing for me. I am excited about building a new house but also scared. I am also sad to sell this house. This house was the first HUGE leap Pete and I took as a married couple. We were so scared when we bought this house. Madelyn was almost 2 when we moved in. And talking to us then, you would have thought we bought a mansion overlooking a golf course. This house was a big deal to us. We have so many fun memories in this house. This house has seen numerous birthday parties, sleepovers, bringing home a new baby, several "different" neighbors. And I'm sure a fair share of fights and disagreements, as well. I love this house. I will miss it dearly. But it is now time for someone else to make their own memories. Good-bye 1618 Melrose Dr...you will be missed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home